Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy 9th Anniversary & Happy Father's Day



I had planned to {and always do} separate posts for these two occasions. But this year, they are so close together and celebrating another year married and celebrating what an awesome Daddy Dusty is just seemed to go hand-in-hand. 
We celebrated our 9th anniversary Wednesday. Although I don't need a reminder of how much I love Dusty, I was reminded when I asked him Wednesday evening if a grilled cheese was good for dinner and he didn't bat an eye when he said "yes." I bought him this card for Father's Day and it could not be more perfect. 
Y'all, I thought I loved him when I married in 2005. I had no idea. And not just because he is all of those things to me {which I so desparately need}. He takes care of us girls, he always thinks of us first. The past year has not been the easiest, and he has made me so proud to call him mine. I love seeing him be the best Daddy to our baby girl and cannot wait to see him with our baby boy. 

Dusty, here's the message Avery Claire "chalked" for you. There is no greater compliment from this girl than a "chalked" message AND a rainbow heart. 



We love you much, D. We are so proud you are ours. Thanks for all you do for us. God couldn't have blessed me more than He did when he gave me our little family and let me do life with you.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post! I am so thankful for the happiness that y'all share! We love our sweet "growing" Davis family! Avery Claire, I know that your daddy was so proud of your chalk art! Precious! I love y'all! Nana

Post a Comment