Thursday, July 10, 2014

24 Weeks





How Far Along: 24 weeks
Size of baby: Baby #2 weighs around 20 ounces and is almost a foot long.
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Around 12 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Gender: It's a boy! 
Movement: Yes, especially at night when I lay down. Or maybe that's the only time I'm still enough to feel it so much. 
Sleep: I've been sleeping okay. The bathroom trips are picking up during the night. 
Cravings:  Bojangles fries. It never ends. 
Symptoms: The acne has improved a lot. Heartburn is here in full force. 
Best Moment this week: I went to the doctor Monday. Baby Bennett's heart rate is great and I'm measuring right at 24 weeks. My blood pressure was a little high, but Dr. Hurd is very pleased with my daily log and thinks the blood pressure (which isn't way high) is due to "white coat syndrome." I 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish that my baby girl did not have "white coat" syndrome! I am thankful that you are keeping a log and also getting it checked at the pharmacy! You look beautiful and so does your assistant! Love y'all! Mom

Post a Comment