Thursday, July 10, 2014

Busy Day with My Little Artist

Today was BUSY!! We started our morning at the Thursday kid movie. We saw The Nut Job.


Then we ran a couple of errands and went to work for a bit at my school. 


Avery Claire made friends with our sweet janitor. He asked if she'd go home with him...I really think she would have.


I've mentioned that Avery Claire is all about drawing and painting and coloring. 
Our local art studio has "open nights," so we headed there late this afternoon. There was no question this chick was painting Olaf. 



She loved every second of it and was so proud. She cannot wait to hang her art on the playroom wall. And she's excited to go back and do more!! 






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a busy fun day! Avery Claire, I love your Olaf painting! Great job! Love and miss y'all! Nana

Steph said...

Avery Caire, your painting is so beautiful!! Love & miss y'all!

Brandi said...

Wow!! She is REALLY good!!

Post a Comment