Friday, July 25, 2014

Pt. Mallard with the Lawrence's

We met the Lawrence family at Pt. Mallard this morning at around 10:30. We had so much fun spending time with them! 


These girls are two peas in a pod. And both daredevils. It was so sweet to watch them play with each other {and see how patient Emma is when she's held back a little by shorty}. 


Dusty and Avery Claire are first down the slide. My heart was pounding out of my chest. I just prayed Dusty was holding her tight. Of course, Dusty said she just giggled all the way down. And if you listen closely, you might hear Emma's screams all the way down. 


We are so glad we got to spend the day with you guys! We miss you more than you know! 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that y'all got to spend time together! I know that y'all had fun! Avery Claire, I just knew that you would love the water park! Love you all, Nana

Post a Comment