Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Little Fish @ the Scott Farm


We spent today at the Scott farm. It was a little overcast and the water was freezing. But that's never stopped kids, has it?


Avery Claire has gotten braver, but today, she was Little Miss Show Out.

She jumped off the diving board. Our pool doesn't have one. She jumps off the side, but the diving board was a first. 


And the going under? Not only did she do it for a couple of seconds (like this video), she did it for waaaay longer than her mama was comfortable with. 


Chambless was there - see his feet! I don't know why I didn't get him in a picture! Kate took one, and I guess I thought I had done it. 



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that y'all had so much fun together! Avery Claire, I am so impressed! You are a little fish! Looking forward to your visit here! Love y'all, Nana

Post a Comment