Sunday, July 27, 2014

26 Weeks



Please forgive our attire. It's summer. We just pretty much look like this every day. If I forget a picture after church, there's pretty much no chance any other day. 

How Far Along: 26 weeks
Size of baby: Baby #2 weighs a pound a half and is 13.5 inches long. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I haven't weighed. But I feel like a whale. 
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Gender: It's a boy! 
Movement: Yes, especially at night when I lay down. Or maybe that's the only time I'm still enough to feel it so much. Sometimes, I could swear he's flipping in there. 
Sleep: I miss sleeping on my stomach. And sleeping all night. The bathroom trips have become frequent. 
Cravings:  Bojangles fries. 
Symptoms: Heartburn.
Best Moment this week: Picking up my girl from her Nana. We missed her!! We did find a dresser this week on Craig's list that I'm having redone. And I ordered the crib. Bennett's room is pretty much cleaned out and has baby shower gifts spread everywhere. We're making progress. I feel pretty good about having his room ready in a few weeks! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to see Bennett's nursery! I loved my time with our sweet girl! I have missed her her so much! We had so much fun playing, swimming, coloring, reading, watching cartoons, shopping at Fred's, Dollar General, and Hobby Lobby(all her choices), snuggling, going to the park and Giggle Time, and anything else that she wanted to do! Love my family! Nana

Post a Comment