Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Babymoon


We missed our girl so much this week, but it's always nice to have a couple of days to ourselves. 
We spent time working at our schools, went to see Tammy one afternoon, and went on a trip around North AL to pick up a dresser and drop it off with a sweet lady to refinish it for Bennett's room. 


Ten years ago today, Dusty asked me to marry him. 


4 houses, several job changes, 1 beautiful baby girl, and a sweet baby boy on the way, and I wouldn't change a single thing about the last ten years. I hit the jackpot when it comes to husbands and I thank God every day for him. 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your precious girl with me! We had so much fun! Papa was upset that he had a business trip -and missed the fun. She can come back anytime! I miss her so much! Brooke, I am so thankful for your happy life! We are so blessed! I love you all, Mom

Post a Comment