Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Avery Claire's Bathroom

I've meant to post these pics for awhile, but keep forgetting. We, of course, had to redo the guest bathroom so Avery Claire would have her own!! We didn't paint, much to Dusty's delight! We just got a new shower curtain and couple of things to hang on the walls.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Avery Claire doesn't have a straightener and rollers. When I drove an hour to work, I got up way before Dusty, so I've always gotten ready in the guest bathroom. When I got a job close to home, I just kept getting ready in the guest bathroom. I like being able to leave my stuff out on the counter in there. I hope Avery Claire doesn't mind sharing with Mommy, for now!
And what would a post be without a picture of the princess & the pea? Here's Avery Claire's first bite of peas!! She liked them, even better than apples & peaches!!! Could she really be our child if she likes veggies? (If you know us, you know we're a little on the picky the side!)

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

PICKY???? that's an understatement!!! :-) Love her bathroom. It's probably a good thing you will share the bathroom with her. Brian HATES sharing a bathroom with 3 girls. Too much hair he says! So just plan to stay with her until she tells you to leave! Rana

Post a Comment