Friday, July 16, 2010

Mommy's New Toy

Mommy got a new camera yesterday.
(I know, I didn't really need one, but I don't want to miss a second with Avery Claire, so I got one with SLR!) We spent the afternoon just playing with our new toy, even though Avery Claire has lost her bloomers and looks like a "WalMart child".

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

See what we bought at Target today? With the way this little girl is slobbering and gnawing on everything, we think this teething gel may be necessary soon!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Poor Win is trying to stay cool in the cold dirt of his hole!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Rosie said...

I'm thinking about putting some teething gel in Gavin's mouth too. Little boy won't keep his hand out of his mouth!
Ha! That "walmart child" comment was funny.

Post a Comment