Sunday, July 18, 2010

Going on a Picnic

She sees it...

Photobucket



She wants it...
Photobucket
She's going for it...
Photobucket
Going...
Photobucket
She got it!
Photobucket
Yea, Avery Claire!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Emma, Avery Claire LOVES her picnic basket! Here she is eating her sandwich! Thanks for giving it to her! Come see us again and we'll go on another picnic!
Photobucket
Sidenote: Look what's finally blooming. I've asked my mom, my mother-in-law, and both of my grandmothers about this hydrangea bush. We've lived here for three years, and it's never bloomed...until this week, so I wanted them to see it!
Ignore the leaves...not sure what's going on with that...guess I need advice about that now.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Brandi said...

Avery Claire I'm so proud of you! You are growing so fast...slow down!

Post a Comment