Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Introducing...

...apples!!!
Avery Claire got to start baby food last night!!
We started with apples...I know some say to start with veggies, but we discussed it with Dr. C. and he said starting with one or the other is not going to create any aversions to anything...if they like it, they like it; if they don't, they don't!

Here it comes...


Photobucket

Are you ready?

Photobucket

1st Bite

Photobucket
Hmmm...not so sure about this...

Photobucket
This is not my cereal!

Photobucket
Let me try another bite...

Photobucket
This stuff isn't too bad!

Photobucket
Mommy, why don't you just give me that spoon and let me do it? I think I can do it faster than you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, you are growing much too fast and are getting more beautiful every day. I can't believe you are already wanting to feed yourself, but if mommy is too slow that is what happens. I love all of you.
Grandmother Joann

Post a Comment