Monday, March 14, 2011

Catch Up

I've been a horrible blogger, I know. I'm attempting to catch up (so that I can slip back into my old habits)....
Our town got a Bojangles!! That may not be big news to you, but when you don't cook {and your wife doesn't cook}, you get tired of the same ol' thing and get excited when a new option opens up. We tried it out Wednesday. I didn't get any pictures of this event, but I do have one of our #1 girl.
Photobucket
Papa came through that night on his way from Nashville to Athens. He and Avery Claire played chase and cleaned off the bookshelf. There wasn't much reading - Avery Claire would hand Papa a book, let him open it and read the first page, and then hand him another book. He, of course, obliged and started to read the new book. This went on until all of the books were cleaned off of the shelves.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Saturday afternoon, we enjoyed the sunshine and warm weather by swinging and going for a walk.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Can you tell how excited Avery Claire is to be back inside?
Photobucket
Sunday we spent more time outside, then came in and tried to get in bed at a decent hour. Our girl handled the time change and going to bed on time much better than her mommy and daddy!
{Thank goodness it was hair-washing day!! Someone ran her sticky fingers through her hair!}
Photobucket
Avery Claire also got her big girl car seat put in yesterday. I'll save those pictures for next week, when I have to accept that she's a big girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweet girl! Nana is missing you so much! Papa enjoyed his visit with the Davis family! We are so excited that you all are Clay County bound for Uncle Matt & Aunt Sarah's shower this weekend! Avery Claire, I love that you are getting to play outside in this beautiful weather. See you very soon! I love you all, Nana

Brandi said...

That baby girl keeps gettin' prettier by the minute!!

Joyce said...

From the look on Avery Claire's face, I think she loves her Papa and I know the feeling is mutual. She is a beautiful little girl. Will see you this weekend. Joyce

Post a Comment