Thursday, March 31, 2011

Playing with My New Toys

Avery Claire is loving her birthday gifts - all of them! Even though she hasn't felt great, she has played and played.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Where's Avery Claire? Photobucket

There she is! Photobucket


"Wow! I really love this teapot!"

Photobucket

"Wait a minute!!"

Photobucket


"What, Mama? You mean I got THREE of these things? Oh, boy!!" Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Worn out from all the partying and playing...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Seriously, she loves the teapot!

Photobucket Photobucket "You mean I can watch tv in the car?"

Photobucket "I like this!!"

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, you got so many good toys to play with, I can't wait to come play and cook in your kitchen with you. Hope you are feeling much better today. Love you so much!!! Mema

Rosie said...

Look at all those toys! That picture of her tutu w/her hiding cracked me up.
You know, they make a kitchen for boys now? Yea, my hubby did not like that at all! lol. I guess we will be getting a grill instead. Ha!

Brandi said...

Wow she got lots of neat things!!! LOVE the tutu!! So stinkin' cute! Tell your friend Rosie that I got my boys the kitchen that has the grill on it and they loved it!!! Bryan didn't like the idea either, but came around after I got it! I promise they play with it different than girls! (I know that sounds weird, but it's true) Gavin can either play with one at home or wait 'til school, 'cause they will have one at school and ALL the boys flock to it! I think there is nothing wrong with boys having a kitchen!!!

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, it looks like you are enjoying all your new birthday gifts!! We love watching you! You are one busy little girl! I am happy that your cough is better! We miss you all and love you all so very much!! Nana

Julie :) said...

She is adorable! I know that you guys are proud parents! I cannot believe that she has already turned a year. I remember looking back at your blog just waiting to hear that she was born. Amazing how time flies!! I'm glad that she is enjoying her toys! Makes it all worth while! Enjoy Avery Claire!

Post a Comment