Saturday, March 19, 2011

We Can't Believe Our Baby is Walking

Avery Claire has been walking for several weeks all by herself and we've been meaning to show her skills to you. I don't have a great video of her on the move, but I'll share what I've got.
I know I said she was into everything when she was crawling, and I knew we'd think twice about that when she started walking....and, oh, boy!!! She is everywhere and into everything. We can't leave her for a heartbeat, and we love every second of it.





She drags her baby around a lot - it's a little heavy and hinders her sometimes! But she picks Baby right back up and keeps going.








Mrs. Teresa and Mrs. Brittany cannot get over how quickly she has taken off. They've never had many babies to really walk before a year old. They get tickled at Avery Claire spending her time in the kitchen with Mrs. Teresa when she's getting meals ready. She has her own drawers and cabinets, there, too!
* You can stop/pause the music at the bottom to hear the video.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, I loved spending time with you and your mommy today!! I couldn't believe how good you were walking..you are a very busy little girl. Love you soo much, Mema

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire & Brooke, we loved every minute of your visit with us! Avery Claire, you are a perfect little angel!! You are such a good shopper! We are amazed at you walking, really running, everywhere! Nana loves when you reach for her hand to go where ever you want!! You light up our lives sweet girl!! Tell your daddy we missed him!! We love you all so very much!! Papa, Nana, Uncle Matt & Aunt Sarah

Rosie said...

First of all, I feel stupid emailing you about the videos b/c I see they are all from youtube. But, for some reason I thought you used a different site to embed them.
And secondly, these videos crack me up! She looks so little to be walking. It's so funny when they start walking too b/c they look little drunk. lol. Adorbs!

Post a Comment