Sunday, March 20, 2011

The World From a Different View

Who knew there was a whole new world out there?

I know some of you turned your babies around a long time ago. For some reason, that was something I just couldn't get in a hurry about...it just doesn't seem like very long ago we were doing this!!
We went for a ride right before bedtime last Sunday night after Daddy got the car seat installed. It was dark, but Avery Claire could definitely tell things were very different.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Don't worry, Sesame Street friends, Avery Claire hasn't forgotten you since she can see more interesting things. Here's a quick kiss...
Photobucket
Here's what she thought the next morning:
Photobucket
Even though she was still sleepy..
Photobucket
(Can you notice the little bruise on her left cheek? This is from where she hit the corner of the walls in our living room when she was being chased by Mommy and running like the wind to get away. I knew it hurt and was so glad it didn't cut her cheek...until I realized the next day that it'd left a bruise! Poor baby!)
Doesn't she look so little in that big car seat?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Avery Claire LOVES being turned around, just as we suspected. She just looks all around as we ride. Our curious girl is loving her new view!

You may think I'm nuts to put her in the middle. We have a Tahoe, so I do have to kind of crawl in to put her in...but if I put her directly behind me, I can't get to her from the front. And if I put her on the other side, I still can't really get to her, and Dusty and I would have had to swap sides in the garage. If she's in the middle, I can get to her very easily, and she can see out of the front, which I think she enjoys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, I knew that you would love your new view!! I just can't believe how fast you are growing up sweet girl! We are excited about your birthday party next weekend!! You and mommy just left Clay County today and we miss you so much already! Have fun this week!! See you soon! Hugs & Kisses from Nana

Brandi said...

She looks so little in that big car seat!!! I know she is loving it!

Rosie said...

I was actually just talking with my hubby trying to decide when to put Gavin the other way. I said we can do it when he turns one, but didn' tknow if he should go in the middle. I drive a larger SUV and won't be able to reach him on the side either.
Avery Claire looks like she is such a big girl now. So sweet!

Post a Comment