Tuesday, March 22, 2011

In My Daughter's Eyes

I love every second of watching you in our every day life. I cherish every second I have with you, whether it's cleaning out the cabinets (hence the Scrubbing Bubbles), playing chase, reading a book, playing with your babies, pushing you in the swing, feeding you meals...
I love that you depend on me and trust me to take care of you. I promise to do my very best to set the best example for you. I know that just as I watch everything you do, you watch everything I do. That's why you know how to give a kiss, blow a kiss, pat your baby on the back, shake your head yes and no, click your tongue to call Win...
I feel so undeserving of a miracle like you, but I promise that because God trusted me with you, I will always try to be the best Mommy to you that I know how to be.
This song really says it all...

Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, you are the luckiest girl in the world to have your mommy and daddy as your parents. They love you more than life itself and also all of your family. You are the prettiest most precious little girl and we all love you more than you will ever know. Can't wait to see you this weekend.
Love, Grandmother Joann

Anonymous said...

WOW, I don't know if I can get through this week, the songs and post are so sweet and I have cried and cried but out of pure joy and the memories of when mine were babies and how fast they grow up. Brooke, you are the best mommy, and I'm so proud GOD put you and Dusty together and he gave the two of you this litle bundle of joy. I know you're proud to be her mommy and she will grow up to be so proud of you. It's true, she's watching everything you do... She loves her mommy! I hope she grows up to be just like you. Love ya, Mema

Rosie said...

Beautiful...

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet post! I tried to comment last night (through my tears). Papa & I have been very emotional this past week reminiscing about our precious babies and how quickly time passes. Our sweet grandbaby is growing up so fast and we don't get to see her as often as we would like. We can hardly believe that Avery Claire will be 1 year old on Friday. We are excited that we are coming to Russellville to be with her on her special day!
Brooke, you are the best mommy ever!! We are so proud of you!! Our prayer is that Avery Claire will be just like her sweet, smart, & beautiful mommy!! We always knew that you & Dusty would be amazing parents!! Watching you both with your little girl makes us overflow with pride! Your sweet, precious family brings us so much joy!! We are so grateful that our adorable grandbaby is being raised in a Godly home!!! We are so thankful for our loving, happy, and healthy family!! We love you all so much!!! Dad & Mom

Wendy said...

I loved reading this post and Dusty's post. The love you guys have for each other and for her is so precious. I can't wait to see her 1st birthday pictures!

Joyce said...

Brooke and Dusty you are exceptional parents. Your posts are so sweet and I can hardly read for the tears. I know Avery Claire will have a great birthday. Wish I could be there but it is too far for Rob and also Blakeley will be staying with us Saturday. Love to all. Joyce

Post a Comment