Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Day at the Zoo {in pictures}

We went to the Birmingham Zoo today. It may sound strange, and I don't know why, but I LOVE the zoo. I love the zoo so much that I think it would be awesome to work at the zoo....like be a zoo keeper? Or a zooligist? Dusty thinks I'm nuts and doesn't share my love for the zoo because of its stinkiness, but I love it! So, when Spring Break rolled around I knew I wanted to share my love with my little one. Today, we headed to the zoo. There were some doubters that Avery Claire would like it. She loved it, so I was so glad we went. I was unsure that she would even care about animals that she couldn't touch and had to look at through glass. She waved at all of the animals and sometimes got sooo excited to see a new animal. It did a zoo-loving mama's heart good! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I wish I'd gotten a better picture of this excited face and wave at the monkeys!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Awwww, I bet she had a blast! I love the zoo, too! Jonah hasn't been yet. I have been begging Bryan to let us take him. Noah has been before and wouldn't mind going back!

Wendy said...

I'm a zoo lover too! Ben makes fun of me when we take the boys to the zoo because I get just as excited as them. It looks like you all had a good spring break! Wow! Avery Claire looks so big in her carseat!

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, Nana knew that you would love the zoo! I am sure that this is the first of many zoo trips! It is so sweet how you wave and get so excited when you see an animal! I love to watch you! I love you all lots! Nana

Post a Comment