Monday, April 11, 2011

One Year Well Visit

Today, we went to see Dr. Huffman-Parker for Avery Claire's one year visit. She got a great report...and those dreaded one year shots. There is so much controversy about them and it really stresses me out, but what can you do but pray about it? Nana came this morning and went with us, and we did a little shopping after the dr. visit. We had one worn out girl by the afternoon! Photobucket She was rested and ready to play when we got home, though!! Photobucket One year stats: Weight: 22.6 lbs (75th percentile) Height: 30 3/4 inches (90th percentile) Head circumference: I can't remember this - the paper is in Avery Claire's room and she's sleeping. I'll add it another day! (90th percentile)


Happy, happy birthday, Grandmother Joann!! We hope you've had the best day ever!! We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so thankful for our perfect little one year old sweetie! I loved every second of my time spent with y'all during our spring break! Avery Claire is absolutely precious! We had so much fun!! Love you all, Nana

Rosie said...

I'm not looking forward to this visit next week. How was Avery Claire right after? I'm wondering if I need to take the rest of the day off from work if it makes them sick.

Post a Comment