Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Break Kick-Off

We kicked off our spring break Friday afternoon with 1 year/Easter/Family pictures. Talk about challenging!! Try getting a busy one year old little girl to be still for a picture! Here are a few that Heather uploaded to Facebook. She got some really great pictures...how, I don't know!

(If you want to see the rest, go here, then sign in using brooke_davis@bellsouth.net / password: easter.) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, we had a yardsale at the Lawrence's. Photobucket

We offered a full-service yardsale, babysitting included! Photobucket Photobucket Avery Claire spent the morning at home with her Daddy, who wore her out by mid-morning. She laid down in the floor and fell asleep while he rubbed her back. Photobucket Photobucket

She has NEVER...I repeat, NEVER, fallen asleep like this with me. I will admit that I was very jealous. Photobucket

He covered her up and she got even cozier. Photobucket Photobucket

We spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning out Avery Claire's closet. She was such a big help!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Is it just me, or do you sleep better knowing that something in your house has been organized? Photobucket Sunday, we went to church and then spent the rest of the day napping and playing. She was serious about something!! Photobucket Photobucket Couldn't you eat her up in that bubble suit?! Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! I knew that Avery Claire would love the lamb! So sweet! I think we have another animal lover on our hands! Avery Claire, I think we have kittens waiting on you in Clay County! You are precious in your bubble suit! Love you all, Nana

Rosie said...

I could comment on all of these pics! She really looks like she's on a mission in that white dress! LOL. And I love how he covered her hiney up w/that lovey blanket. Her bubble outfit is adorable too!

Brandi said...

Wow!!! I cannot say enough how much I love a baby in a bubble suit!!!! She is toooooooo cute!!!!

Post a Comment