Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Outside

We have an outside-lover on our hands. She knows which doors get her outside, and she wants us to open them for her constantly. She would stay out all day if we'd let her. She is Miss Independent. She does not need us to hold her hand as she walks up the street or down the hill. She does not, however, care too much for walking on the grass!

(These are from Thursday afternoon. I just never got around to posting them.) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket This sight melted my heart!! Could those two heads look any more alike? Photobucket Photobucket We spent lots of time outside today. Nana was here and Papa stopped by on his way to TN. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Avery Claire loved our little "welcome" flag with a frog on it. She couldn't forget about it! Silly girl! Photobucket We tried to get a family picture.... Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Here are a few random pics... Look at that sleepy head! Photobucket Photobucket Can't distract her for long! Photobucket We got a new, smaller, more lightweight stroller. Since it arrived on a cool afternoon, we took it for a stroll 95 trips around the house. I think she likes it! Photobucket

By the way, I have no idea why pictures/words will not center lately. I center them and then they're crazy-looking. I'm not doing anything differently...I couldn't tell you what the problem is.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, you are certainly a busy little girl! You don't waste a second of your day! And yes, you do love outside!! You were so funny! You could not get your mind off of the froggy flag! I love you sweet girl! Nana

Elena said...

I love the sleepy head picture! So cute. And by the way, I have been having problems with centering and wording on mine too! So frustrating!

Rosie said...

What a pretty view from your house! I can't wait till we move around a bunch of trees. Aren't you loving to be able to play outside in this weather?

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, you look so big walking in the street. It probably won't be long before you will be walking with your neighbor. I have missed your mama's blog this week. She needs to do one more often than once a week. I love all of your pictures and I need an Avery Claire fix more often. You are so beautiful in all the pictures. I love your 1 year pictures. Hope to see you all soon. Love Grandmother Joann

Brandi said...

Those little heads are IDENTICAL!!!!! How sweet!!!

Post a Comment