Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's the Little Things...

...that make life so sweet! Like these little, chubby baby feet that will soon be big girl feet... Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Like seeing your baby wear her Elmo pj's for the first time... Photobucket Photobucket Like seeing your baby girl play in her kitchen and answer her phone because that's how you pretend with her... Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Like that sweet face... Photobucket Like sweet baby hands patting your head and laughing with you... Photobucket Like watching your baby making a "pillow" out of her bumper pads... Photobucket Like your first baby watching and listening through the open window... Photobucket Like these handy-dandy ketchup packets offered at Chick-Fil-A. Maybe we're behind the times, but we're pretty impressed! Photobucket Life is so, so good!

6 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I love the ketchup packs from Chick-Fil-A!!!! Whoever came up with that idea has to be the smartest person in the world!! You are not behind on the times, I just came across them, too, and brought Bryan one home so he could see it! Also, don't know if you knew this about them, but, they open so you can dip or open so you can squeeze!!! WHAT??? Brilliant! (Bryan showed me that after I got home with it, I just thought it squeezed!) And speaking of squeeze...I could just squeeze Avery Claire's cuteness!!!

Elena said...

The people at Chick-Fil-A really know what they are doing! We were impressed when we saw it too. The picture with her head on the bumper is sooooo sweet!!!

Brittany said...

Great... I haven't thought about Chic-Fil-A in at least a week... I will be so happy to come back to the states! Those packs are genius. And baby feet are my favorite! :)

Anonymous said...

Love those sweet chubby baby feet!! Avery Claire will probably love putting those cute feet in her mommy's shoes before long. Avery Claire, your mommy pranced and kloncked around everywhere in my shoes everyday! I can just she her in those heels cooking in her kitchen just like you! She had lots of help from Uncle Matt! Wow, how fast time passes! Sweet, sweet memories!! Love you all so much! Nana

Cassie said...

I love all the super cute pictures of Avery Claire....then the ketchup! LOL!!

Informe Psicológico Menores said...

buen post

Post a Comment