Monday, June 17, 2013

Do you wanna take a nap?

We haven't been pushing naps this summer...she takes one some days and most days, she doesn't. I honestly like the days that she doesn't because bedtime is quick and easy. Usually, drying her hair knocks her out! Sometimes I wash her hair just so she can go to sleep while I dry it!!

This is how she looks some nights at 5 or 6 on days she doesn't nap. She's worn out and sometimes asks if she can go to sleep, so we have to pull out all stops to keep her up til at least 7!


And then some days, there's no stopping her {and I moved her over after I took this, I promise}.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this sweet girlsooo much! When she was here last week, some days around 6:00 she would tell me that she wanted to go on Nana and Papa's bed! We struggled to get supper and bath! I loved my snuggle time with my sweetie! Wednesday night she went to sleep when I was drying her hair. Got in alot of snuggling that night! I loved every minute! This precious little girl plays hard, sleeps good, and wakes up ready to play again. Love you all, Nana

Post a Comment