Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day to the sweetest, funniest Daddy!! I loved hearing Avery Claire's answers about her Daddy!

We are so thankful for you, Dusty!! You are the sweetest, funniest Daddy. I love seeing you and Avery Claire play together. There's nothing sweeter than hearing "Come pway wif me, Daddy!"
I am so thankful that God gave you to us, and no matter where we are or what our circumstances are, I know that we are good as long as we are all together!! Thank you for being so patient, loving, and for always making us laugh. We love you much!!



Happy Father's Day to you, too, Papa!! I'm so thankful that I grew up with such a Godly, sweet, laid-back, patient, sweet Daddy. God couldn't have blessed me with more than you. I so hate that we didn't see you today, but we will tomorrow, and boy, will you be busy for a few days after that!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day Dusty! We are so very thankful for you! Thanks for being such a sweet daddy! Avery Claire is blessed to have amazing parents! We are so proud of you both! We love you all, Nana & Papa

Post a Comment