Thursday, June 13, 2013

First Summer Movie

Our theater offers movie, popcorn and a drink on Thursday mornings for a discounted price. Last year's discounted price was $2/person. This year, it's gone up to $4 and they put your popcorn in a tray and you take it from a table filled with trays. I felt like we weren't getting the same great deal we got last year, but they did add a pack of gummies to the tray, so Avery Claire thought we'd hit the jackpot.

Apparently, I didn't pay attention because I thought it started at 10:30 when it actually started at 10:00. We were supposed to see the Smurfs, but they had to postpone the Smurfs and show Hotel Transylvania instead. It was absolutely so pitch black I had to put Avery Claire in a spot and feel around for 2 seats on the bottom row. No way I could have made it up stairs with her holding her tray and me holding my tray and our drinks. I was, however, determined to get a picture even if I got thrown out. It's blurry, she has red-eye, and she's squinting because I almost blinded her, but I captured it!!


We did manage a picture after we left. We made it about 35-40 minutes. I think we might have made it longer, but it's possible that monster references we kept hearing in the movie had her on edge.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love my pretty Avery Claire soooo much! Nana

Post a Comment