Thursday, June 27, 2013

Little Bit of Nothing

Dusty had a trip planned today to join Papa at a Golden Flake event to hear Nick Saban in T'town. Avery Claire and I had nothing on our agenda today...but had to make a Jack's run first thing because we need breakfast foods!! We've been to Walmart every day and can't seem to remember cereal or waffles or cinnamon rolls! (FYI: we did have Froot Loops, Frosted Cheerios, and Mini Wheats.)

Here's Sally Sunshine...she's been getting up around 7:30ish, which I'm perfectly okay with. I kind of like getting the day started early- feels like there's more time in the day!!

We did get outside and wash my car. Avery Claire drove around in her Coupe after strict instructions to stay where I could see her. I didn't have to worry. She pretty much stayed mesmerized by the chaos of construction work going on across the street. There are 3 houses being built across from us, and there was so much beeping, digging, nail gun shooting noise going on, it sounded like a war zone. And this was after about 4 trucks pulled away. (And you can't even see the tractor going behind that dump truck!)

This is one of her favorite things to do lately. She rarely asks me to color with her-that's Daddy's thing. She's actually getting pretty good at stayin in the lines . I need to take pictures for memory's sake.


Blurry, but sweet. 

She's all I have to judge by, but I'm not sure there's a busier kid! She never stops! Still not pushing a nap, so this is her by 8 most nights. 


This is from a couple of nights ago, but the blow dryer is like a magic kid whisperer. Gets her every time. She doesn't even want to sit with me when I dry her hair 'cause she knows she can't fight it!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this sweet, busy girl so much! She makes the most of every minute of the day! She is blessed with amazing parents! We are so thankful for our sweet Davis family! Love to you all, Nana

Brandi said...

Haha!! Wish I fell asleep when somebody blowed my hair dry!

Brandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment