Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hats, Hats, and More Hats!!

Poor baby!! It seems like all we do is stay in the playroom so I can work on hats! I'm glad we put my monogramming machine in the playroom, at least!

My little helper, pretending to iron fabric.

We can't leave Daddy out, so Avery Claire taped a pocket on his shirt!


This has been spread out on the playroom floor...


And these are on top of the toy box...


I'm thankful for a little girl with a big imagination who can have kids in a classroom one minute, a wedding the next, and a "birfday party wif DeAnna the next!"



Don't think I'm complaining about doing so many hats!! I loved having a little extra $ and its certainly keeping me busy! 

And I promise I haven't made this girl stay cooped up inside all summer!! There's been plenty of playing outside, too!!



This girl has a date with her BFF Becca tonight and Daddy and I have a date! She's beyond excited because she loves spending time with Becca!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooke, you are doing great with all your monogramming and I love your assitants/models! I am enjoying my monogrammed hats and shirt! Thank you sweetie! I love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

I love that beautiful little butterfly! Nana

Post a Comment