Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fun with "Old" Friends

Several of my "old" friends came over to my moms Friday to play and swim...Justin, I use the term "old" loosely. Thirty is by no means old!!!but being friends for 30 years does makes us "old friends!"

The kids played and all but one of them swam!! One of them walked around the pool and played but sat down quickly when I tried to get her in. I'll give you one hint which one that was:

We battled the clouds all day and finally got out when we knew rain was near. We tried for a group picture...



I love this one because I caught Mattie's escape!


I absolutely loved spending time with these sweet friends! We have promised to do it again soon (and we're gonna add more friends to the mix)!


Avery Claire went to Piggly Wiggly where I introduced her to the kid buggy. They've had these buggies since I was her age! 


And here she is with two of her favorite people in the world!! Ask her who her favorite friend is, she'll tell you "Sawah" every time!!







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love it when y'all come to Clay County! Nothing like having all our babies with us! Brooke, I enjoyed having your friends and their babies visit! Brought back sweet memories of when you all were young! I hope y'all do it again soon! I love the sweet pic of Avery Claire with her sweet Uncle Matt and Aunt Sarah! Love you all, Nana

Post a Comment