Friday, June 14, 2013

Scott Farm Swim #2


We headed back to the Scott's today for visit #2. We bought Avery Claire a new float at Target yesterday and I was bound and determined that she was getting in that water. I told her if she didn't, we would leave and come home. Lorie and Kate thought she'd call my bluff, but I meant it!! And thank God for Judy, or we'd have had to leave! Judy helped me wrestle her into that float and put her in the water. And when I saw wrestle, I mean it. It took both of us grown women to get that 3 year old in the float, kicking and screaming. Call me a bad mama, but she loved it once she got in, as I knew she would.

She loved Judy and talked about her for days. Judy, she's ready to come swim at your house, she told me!



Of course we had to rest and have a snack!!


And then she braved it without her swimmies. We were all close, I promise, but if you have a youngster and need a good float, this Wonder Woman $9.99 float from Target is your friend. It's very deep so you don't  have to worry as much about it tipping over. This girl loves it....and loves to swim!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Avery Claire, I am glad that you had fun swimming at Lori's! I love the new float and that precious swim suit monogrammed by your talented mommy! Love you all, Nana

Post a Comment