Monday, November 15, 2010

Candle Sale (and Video)

Each classroom at my school is selling candles. I know, I know...another fundraiser, right? Well, kind of, but this one's even better! Each candle costs $10, and half of our classroom proceeds goes directly into our classroom account. So, for each candle sold, MY CLASSROOM FUND GETS $5!!!!! Isn't that awesome?!

So, my kids have been working really hard selling candles, and I've been slacking in the sales department. I figured what better way to sell than to put it out there for you and see if you were interested in buying a candle (or candles!). Don't feel obligated, but it's for a great cause...and they'd make great little Christmas gifts.


You can go to the website and look at the candles by clicking here. The scents are: peppermint, Jamaice Me Crazy, Lemongrass Verbena, Strawberry Kiwi, Apple Jack & Peel, Kudzu (which I've heard smells good!), Holiday Cheer, Christmas Cider, Pumpkin Pie, and Birthday Cake.


Leave me a comment or call / text me if you would like to buy a candle or two!

Because I'd be in trouble for posting without a view of our little stinker, here she is in all of her squealing glory...




She loves for Dusty to pretend like he's growling at her. She screams and giggles and squeals (until we tried to video it). Here's what I mean, but she usually keeps looking back for him to "get her" again. It's so funny (or maybe it's just funny to us, but anyway...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment