Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekend

Mema, Nana, and Aunt Steph came for a quick visit this weekend. We spent the evening at home Friday night (where it was warm!) and did a little shopping Saturday.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Aunt Steph attempted a family pic...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Today was our nursery day, and we only had Avery Claire. So, we just spent a little time playing with new toys (or toys that were new to us). Note to self: make donations to church nursery when we are done with toys!


Photobucket
Photobucket

We spent the afternoon rolling and playing and washing clothes and straightening up. Why do the weekends go by so fast?!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, I loved spending time with you and mommy and daddy this weekend. You have brought so much joy in my life!!!! can't wait to see you again soon....love ya bunches

Brandi said...

Wow! She is getting so big! I love her red and black shirt and cute jeans!

Anonymous said...

Nana enjoyed her family time with the Davis family! Avery Claire, you are growing up so fast! I love every minute I get to spend with you and your mommy and daddy! This weekend I noticed that you are getting pretty attached to your mommy! So sweet! I remember those days with my precious babies! Love you all so much!

Post a Comment