Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm Thankful for...


This year, I am so thankful for:


- a God that has blessed me beyond belief...words can't even begin to explain how I love my life and how grateful I am for each day I have!

- my marriage to such a wonderful man. I've always loved him, but there's a whole new dimension to that love now that I get to watch him be a Daddy.

- my perfect, precious Avery Claire. I could never attempt to put into words how much I love this baby girl. I never knew my love for her would be so overwhelming and awesome.


- our family. We truly have the best parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts & uncles, cousins we could ever ask for...I love how much they love us, but I love even more how much they love our little girl.

- friends that we consider family and know that we could call anytime, for anything.



- our first child. He's had such a big adjustment to make this year, and he's been such a champ about it!

- a job that I enjoy. Some days are stressful and I feel like I don't get much across. But I love the girls I work with. And when my kids leave my room and yell back "I love you, Mrs. Davis," it really doesn't matter how much they heard me say that day.

- a place that I can leave Avery Claire every day and know that she is safe and well taken care of. That's such an comfort!

- the men and women that are fighting for our freedom and the freedom of others.

- the spouses of those men and women. How hard must their day-to-day lives be as single parents worrying about the safety of their partner!

I could go on and on and on...I'm such a lucky girl, and I feel so blessed every single day of my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I am one of the luckiest people in the world to have such great children, grandchildren and this awsome great grandchild.
God has blessed us so much and I thank him every day for all his blessings. Avery Claire is truly a blessing from God and we love her so much. Can't wait to see all of you.
Love Grandmother Joann

Carly said...

I love Thanksgiving and seeing what others are thankful for. God is good!

Hugs,
Carly

Anonymous said...

Every time I read this post I cry! Such happy tears! I prayed my whole life for a happy and healthy family! THANK YOU GOD for answering my prayers! I am truly so VERY Thankful! Avery Claire, you have brought so much love and joy to our family! You are our perfect little angel! Love to you all! Nana

Post a Comment