Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gettin' Crafty

I've never been much of a decorator, and I've certainly never been very crafty. I've been inspired by a couple of blogs that I look at...so I thought I'd experiment a little. I saw this idea here and thought it looked easy enough for me. I also like to look at this blog - she has cute, cheap ideas.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I also started making a Christmas frame using Mod Podge. I've never used this stuff before, but I think it's pretty cool so far! If it turns out okay, I'll show you a picture.
I decided that I wasn't going to learn how to sew anytime soon, so appliques are out. However, I ordered a cute Thanksgiving iron-on from here. You can't see this one very well, but it's a turkey and has her name on the bottom. I'll get a better picture the next time she wears it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here's our silly girl...
Photobucket

Remember the elephant on Avery Claire's shirt in yesterday's post ? It's a fabric iron-on! I got it here.
Photobucket
I've got a couple of really cute Christmas iron-ons that I haven't done yet!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Wow! Crafty Mama!

Anonymous said...

Brooke, I love your decorating! Your table is beautiful! Avery Claire, I am so happy to see your sweet smiling face! We miss you so very much! I love your new clothes Mommy is designing for you! Tell daddy that we are so proud of the Golden Tigers! I love you all, Nana

Steph said...

So you probably get like 5 hits a day from me on your blog... I find myself just wating to see her sweet face. Avery Claire, you are just so beautiful!!! I love your Mommy's clothes & decor. Oh and the socks that look like shoes are too cute!!:) Can't wait to see you all!

Mrs. Kelly Rooks said...

I can't link to where you are getting the iron-ons. Those are super cute! You will have to tell me where to find them!

Post a Comment