Tuesday, November 16, 2010

HandMade

Check out what Mrs. Goodwin made for Avery Claire!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

And she made them reversible. So, it's like we have four new dresses! Mommy is so excited!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Aren't they precious?

Mrs. Goodwin brought these dresses to me at school yesterday and I had so many people ask where I'd gotten them. I was so proud to show them off (and it was kind of fun to tell them someone made them especially for Avery Claire and that they couldn't just go buy them anywhere!).

Thank you, Mrs. Goodwin!! We love the dresses and appreciate all you do for us!!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Wow! I'm impressed! Those are adorable! Absolutely precious!

Brandi said...

By the way, I can't believe Mrs. Goodwin even HAS an Alabama font! She probably cried the whole time she had to make it and her sewing machine was probably wondering why it was having to sew crimson and black!

Anonymous said...

Love,love,love these beautiful dresses! Thank you Donna! You and Coach are so special to our family! Thanks for everything that you both do for our kids! The Crenshaws

Post a Comment