Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Favorite (Love Bug)

Photobucket


BB (Tia's mom) gave Avery Claire this little Love Bug in one of the gift bags she brought her. Avery Claire has loved it from the first time she played with it. When given a choice between the remote and the Love Bug, she picks the Love Bug! (And you know how much she loves her remote.)
Photobucket
Photobucket


The little legs are meant to be "teethed" (that sounds better than chewed, don't you think?) on, and she does "teeth" on them sometimes. However, she'd rather suck on the antennae of the Love Bug. And we let her, 'cause who's kidding? When the baby's happy, everybody's happy, right?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Leave me alone and let me play, Mommy!
Photobucket
You can click here or here for a used Love Bug. Yes, I typed USED on purpose. People have actually listed their children's used teething toys for sale on the Internet. Are you kidding me?
(That one's just for you, Kate!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nana loves and misses her little "LOVE BUG"!! Avery Claire, tonight when I was talking to your mommy, I could hear you talking and playing! So sweet! I love you pretty girl!

Brandi said...

You're such a cute "Love Bug" Avery Claire!

Rosie said...

LOL-do they ever use toys the way they are supposed to? That's cute how she sucks on the antenna.

Post a Comment