Wednesday, November 10, 2010

For You Bloggers Out There


I've always loved sending Christmas cards. I always look forever at Christmas cards before I pick out the ones for us to send each year. I have never sent out a card with a picture...until this year. Since we have such a cute excuse for Christmas cards with pictures this year, I am more excited than ever about getting them done! I've been on Shutterfly for weeks trying to pick out the perfect Christmas card for our new family of three. Then, I saw on someone else's blog that Shutterfly was offering 50 free holiday cards to bloggers like myself! WooHooo!! It's so hard to decide who to send cards to, and I always send to immediate family, grandparents, and close friends. 50 free cards helps me out so much in the "how do I narrow the list down" department! Thank you, Shutterfly!!

Just click the link below if you are a blogger and you're interested in 50 free cards (and who doesn't love something free?!) If I didn't have a blog, I'd create one just for this offer!:




My only criteria for Christmas cards is that you must be able to cut the picture out and have no leftover letters (like the "y" in Merry or Holidays) on the picture. I love to cut the pictures out of the Christmas cards I receive and keep them on the fridge after the holidays are over.

(Click on the picture to see the card on Shutterfly.)
See what I mean by "leftover letters (even though I love this card and these cute girls):"



I like something like these:


Do you have Christmas card "criteria" that I should think about before ordering?

0 comments:

Post a Comment