Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall Picture Attempt

For weeks, I've wanted to take some "fall pictures" of Avery Claire. I've got this snazzy Adobe Photoshop that I've really never figured out, and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity.
I've scouted out cute picture spots, but either the weather didn't cooperate, Avery Claire was sick, or we didn't have enough time for pictures. So, yesterday afternoon, I decided our yard would have to do for some pictures - surely I could edit and they'd look decent. We headed outside and fixed a little spot.
Here's a look at our first outside attempt:

Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



I should have stopped after she ate the leaf! But, I kept trying.
Photobucket
The following pics were taken after she fell backwards and bumped her head (don't worry, she was okay!). We went inside and wiped her nose then came back outside and fixed a new picture spot.
Can you see the teary eyes and the snotty nose? Not great for picture takin'...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This next one just about sums up our outside attempt. But she's just so darn cute and sweet that it's okay that we didn't get one good picture outside. Memories were made, right?
Photobucket
Can you believe I came inside and attempted more "fall pics?" Yes, I did! And right before nap time!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
"How much longer, Mommy? Don't you think I've been patient enough?"
Photobucket
Photobucket
You just gotta laugh - she's way too busy for the camera! And she was much more interested in the pumpkins behind her than the ones in front of her.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
"Yea! I think my Mommy's given up on this photo shoot!"
Photobucket
Avery Claire, it's a good thing Mommy didn't go into the photography profession! But I sure do love every second I get to spend snapping pictures of my cutie pie!
(Someone started to take a picture the other day and asked me if the flash would bother Avery Claire! Ha! No, she's pretty used to it!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you and your mommy had a good photo shoot! I sure enjoyed the pictures..you're beautiful,i get so excited when i see your mommy has a new post. Love, Mema

Anonymous said...

Love this fall photo shoot! Avery Claire, you are so precious! My favorites are the last two pics! Mommy, you did a good job! Love to you all! Nana

Brandi said...

How sweet! Love the pic of her with her lip rolled up. She kept doing that the day I came to visit. Remember? She's just too cute!

Post a Comment