Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Papa's Here (and the tree's up)

Papa had a meeting in Nashville today, so he "came through" on his way home. We love it when he has meetings and stops back by our house to stay a night!

Photobucket
Avery Claire and Papa played and had the best time!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Since we had a little help, we got the Christmas tree up. I know it's a little early and I should wait until after Thanksgiving, but, oh, well. It's done! Avery Claire was amazed.
Look at that little face! She could't quit staring.
Photobucket
And then we let her touch it. She was so excited she couldn't stand it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Steph said...

I LOVE her amazed look at the tree. That is too cute. Avery Claire, you just get more beautiful every day!! Love you all!

Brandi said...

I bet Nana was upset that she couldn't be with that sweet face while Papa was. You can see the love between Papa and Avery Claire. This will be the best Christmas for the Davis family!

C. Smith said...

LOVE LOVE the pictures of her looking at the tree!! What a fun Christmas this will be for the (parents)

Louise said...

I love that you have your tree up!!! I wish ours was up!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the sweet look on Avery Claire's face when she saw the lights. HOW PRECIOUS! I am glad that Avery Claire had here special time with Papa during the week! Nana is coming today!!!! I am so ready to love on our beautiful grandbaby!!!! Lots of Love to you all! Nana

Post a Comment