Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Big Day

Uncle Matt & Aunt Sarah's wedding was absolutely beautiful. I do believe it's the hottest June on record? Because both Dusty and I were in the wedding, we didn't get a lot of pictures. I just have a few from our day. I borrowed one from Facebook (Thanks, Abby Butler! I hope you didn't mind!). And if I'd had another of me and Matt and me and Sarah, I wouldn't have used these. Ugh!
I promise to show you the professional pics when I can - I know they'll be awesome!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



We're excited that Sarah is now a Mrs. and officially an aunt/sister. She is such a sweet person with such a kind heart and has made Matt so extremely happy. We pray God's greatest blessings on their marriage!


We know they're having a great time on their Jamaican honeymoon!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Matt & Sarah! The wedding was absolutely beautiful! We are so happy and excited for our newlyweds! Our family is so blessed and we are so thankful!! Love, Nana

Post a Comment