Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Avery Claire wants to wish her Daddy a very Happy Father's Day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And she wants to wish her Papa a Happy Father's Day, too!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We are both so lucky to have these two men in our lives.
I couldn't have asked for a better Daddy myself. He has always been my hero, and I thank God every day for him. He is such a selfless, hard-working, Godly man. Thanks, Daddy for all you have done and still do for me (and us).

I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father for Avery Claire if I'd special-ordered him. I thank God He put us together to build a life with one other. Thanks, D, for sacrificing for us, for always putting us first, and for always making us laugh.

...In memory of Dusty's dad, Avery Claire's Papaw Dale, who watches over us from Heaven. We know how proud he is of Dusty and the man he's become. And we know how tickled he is to watch Avery Claire and see what an awesome Daddy he taught his son to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day Dusty! Avery Claire is blessed to have such an awesome daddy and mommy!! We are so very thankful for our sweet grandbaby's happy home!!
Happy Father's Day to my sweet husband and Avery Claire's sweet Papa!! You are such a blessing to our family!!
Happy Father's Day to Papaw Dale! Thank you Papaw Dale for teaching our sweet Dusty to be the wonderful husband and daddy he is!!
We love the Godly men in our lives so very much and we are so very thankful for them!!! Nana

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, I know you made your daddy's day very special. Love the third picture down, wonder what you are telling your daddy? So sweet, you are truly a joy to your mommy and daddy. Love you sweet girl, give that wonderful daddy a kiss for me. Mema

Post a Comment