Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tradition

It was always a tradition in our family to get an airbrushed shirt every year at the beach. So we figured Avery Claire had to have an airbrushed shirt at least for her first beach trip.

Photobucket
I promise this was right before naptime. Avery Claire has done really well this week with throwing her paci in her bed when she gets up and doesn't look for it until she is sleepy. That's a start, we figure.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday night, we watched the Miss USA pageant. Miss Alabama, Madeline Mitchell, is from Russellville and made it to the top 4. Way to go!! Look who watched the swimsuit competition pretty intently!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your "girlie" turtle shirt!! I see you found a new way to sit in your chair! Sweet girl, I love & miss you so much! Nana

Brandi said...

I love your new airbrush t-shirt Avery Claire! Noah had one made on his first trip to the beach, too! It was a duck and it said, "I got sand in my quack"! I still have it. Along with two or three more that we have purchased! And now we're starting on Jonah's collection. I thinking maybe one day I could get all of them and make each of them a blanket out of them, along with some of their other favorite shirts they wear all the time :)

Post a Comment