Friday, June 24, 2011

For Her Entertainment

I can tell more and more each day that my girl is becoming less of a baby and more of a big girl. She has started playing more independently sometimes, but still needs us a lot. Perfect combination, if you ask me.






I'm always in the same room or I can see her from the next room...'cause you never know what you'll find her doing.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket










In the midst of all this packing, why not make better use of all of these boxes?




Only the giggles and squeals could make these pictures better.





Photobucket






Photobucket





We got our boxes from a local convenience store...before you judge!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Is that a Matilda Jane outfit?? Soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

You must really have that camera attached to your hand! I can't ever get those little moments like when they play in the bedroom by themselves & wish I could.
And aren't ALL moving boxes liquor boxes? lol.
~Rosie

Anonymous said...

Our Avery Claire is growing up!! I can hardly believe that she is now 15 months old! I love it when she walks up backward to sit in my lap to read or write or eat a snack!! She is so precious to her Nana!! Love you all!!!

Post a Comment