Friday, June 10, 2011

Etsy

Someone asked today where I got Avery Claire's car seat cover, and I realized I didn't give credit. So, I thought I'd do a quick post about my favorite etsy sites. If you haven't looked on etsy, don't do until you have LOTs of time to browse! I could look for days and still not see everything I wanted to look at!

April, I got the car seat cover on etsy at smileyseats. {Aunt Steph actually gave it to Avery Claire for her birthday.} If you just search "seat covers" for whatever type of seat you already have, you can find out who makes them .Ours did take several weeks to get it after I ordered it, but it is very cute.








Remember the cupcake toppers at Avery Claire's birthday. I got those from Dimpleprints on etsy. She's also done a couple of other things for me and everything has turned out great.
Photobucket


I got Avery Claire's b'day tutu from HannahsTutus. She was fast and it was cute!
Photobucket

I got the cute Valentine's onesie from SparklePigDesigns.
Photobucket

Remember when my baby wore those precious bands with bows & flowers {that she has too much hair for now!}? I got those bands from ellasbows & BetsyonEtsybows. You can buy those everywhere now, though.
Photobucket



A few more of my favorite etsy shops:



TwoPoodlePress / theposhtots / IcingOnTheCupcake / LittleMamasDesigns / sugarbumpscreations / myduckduckgoose / decalmonograms




This is a cute website I saw today, especially for girlies! It does have some cute ties for boys, too (Aunt B - that's for you!).
http://www.taylorjoelle.com/index.php

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Thanks!!! Although I'm jealous of all you girlies who get to buy the "cute" stuff!

Ashley McCollum said...

Question about the carseat cover...is it made of anti-flammable material? I looked for one to redo Emma's carseat for Luke and couldn't find one that was anti-flammable, and the Graco site said that made the warranty/guarantee/etc. invalid. I would love to recover a seat or two around here...and that one is PRECIOUS! :)

Anonymous said...

Etsy is my favorite website in the entire world!!! I've been looking into seat covers too. When I have time to browse, I'll check out the site you got Avery Claire's from.-Rosie

Allison Wesley said...

I love Etsy! And I have to brag on my child a little. If you type in auburn tiger baby on Etsy it will pull up Addison! It's one of her newborn pics. Elizabeth got the outfit from etsy and the lady uses Addison's pic. to advertise. Love Avery Claire's carseat! It is sooo cute!

April said...

Thank you Brooke for the info on the carseat. I had been checking on Etsy but just had not found her site. Thank you again!!! Hope you guys had a blast at the beach.

Post a Comment