Sunday, June 12, 2011

Headed Out

We've been packing around here....



We packed up the office this week for our impending move - to where, we're not quite sure yet...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

...which is why we need a stressfree, relaxing few days at the beach. So, we've been packing for that, too.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Can you tell we've had lots of help with both?




We did take time to go eat for our anniversary. We took one quick picture, and Avery Claire had her eyes closed.


Photobucket



We'll see you in a few days. I have a one post scheduled, but I'm not sure how much blogging I'll get done while we're away.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, you are such a big help! We are so excited about our beach trip!! Papa & I cherish time with our precious family!! We love you all, Nana

Brandi said...

Have a great time and stay safe!!! I can't wait to see pics of Avery Claire's beach trip! She's gonna absolutely LOVE it!

Elena said...

I hope y'all have a great trip! The only thing I love about moving is it is a great way to get things cleaned out!!
P.S. To me she looks a lot like Cathy in the picture on the futon! It's the dimples.

Wendy said...

Hope you guys have a relaxing trip and make many fun memories with Avery Claire!

Post a Comment