Tuesday, February 9, 2010

32 weeks, 5 days Ultrasound Pics

There are two ultrasound techs at my doctor's office. They are both sweet, but one of them is extremely nice. The other one gives more pictures. So, for the past couple of weeks, I've had the really nice one...but I'm not getting as many pics.
Today, the really nice one was training another tech who is going to begin filling in at the office. So, what usually takes ten minutes took about 40 minutes. The room is like an oven and I'm like a heater myself = very hot and uncomfortable. At one point, the really sweet tech was fanning me while the other girl worked to get measurements.
Don't get me wrong - I love seeing Avery Claire on the screen! And those machines look very complicated and hard to work! But I was getting very uncomfortable and was close to losing it when she finally finished!
Below is a face shot. You could see this so clearly on the screen. It's disappointing when the picture prints and you can't see it as well! Look closely...turn your head to the right a little...you can see the eyes and nose and mouth and those sweet, chubby little cheeks! And there's a hand by that mouth, as usual.
Here's the hair again! They are so amazed by the amount of hair that we get pics of this every week now!

Avery Claire passed the BPP (biophysical profile) with flying colors! She weighs 5 lbs, 1 oz and her heartrate was 149 today. She's growing and wiggling and practicing her breathing just as she should!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Love the first pic! Took me a little while to see her face, but then it just pops out!! Looking forward to meeting this precious baby! Hope she gets a "Somebody's auntie loves her" outfit at your shower! haha, just kidding!:)
Steph

Mrs. Kelly Rooks said...

I wonder what color hair she will have? Don't forget to take some hair bows to the hospital! I totally got sick at the ultra sound visit finding out Kooper was in fact a boy!!

Louise said...

I can't believe how good the picture of her face is!!! It looks so different from our ultrasound picture of our little blueberry!!! :) Did you scan your pictures? I can't get mine to show up at all. They are so dark but I want to put them up!!
Hope you are feeling good!!!

Anonymous said...

Brooke, the church was decorated tonight for you baby shower. Everything looks beautiful! You will be missed, but you and Dusty will get to enjoy opening your gifts. I will take lots of pictures. Nana is thankful that Avery Claire continues to pass her profiles and her Mommy's check-ups continue to be good! Yea for lots of hair! Love, Mom

Post a Comment