Tuesday, February 16, 2010

33 weeks, 5 days

Again today I had the really nice ultrasound tech - but I didn't get many pics. As Avery Claire gets bigger, it seems like the pics get less clear.
Here's a face shot again - turn your head to the right and you can see her nose and her lips. Her nose looks big and her lips look really dark and plump - the tech zoomed in close so we could watch.
My doctor's appointment today went great! My bp was actually better than it's been since before bedrest! And Avery Claire scored all points on her BPP! She's moving around and growing, she's working on that breathing, and my fluid is great! Dr. Frazier is very pleased!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I am so glad everything is going good! You must really be obeying dr's orders. Good for you! Her lips are beautiful! I can't wait to meet her.

Louise said...

So glad you and Avery Claire are doing so well!!! Answered prayers!!!

Post a Comment