Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dear Feet

I have to lean over to see you now...and yesterday was the last time you'll get much attention from me! I'm thinking I'll spring for a pedicure before Avery Claire's birth day!

Photobucket

One of this week's pregnancy calendar updates probably explains why bending over to paint my toenails, or just put on socks, becomes more difficult every day! Something's definitely 'up under my ribs'...but sometimes I'm pretty sure it's a little girl's feet!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Brandi said...

That's cute :)

Kate Smith said...

Ha! love the toes - at least you can still see them!

Mrs. Kelly Rooks said...

I have gotten a pedicure before the birth of both girls. The nurses always compliment my toes!ha! If they rub your feet in the right place, it is suppose to help get things started!

Anonymous said...

brooke ..this is soo cute ! you write the cutest things on your blog ,,i love reading them and seeing your pics ..one day you and Avery Claire will be sharing these and smiling : )
bev

Post a Comment