Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Nana's Visit

Photobucket


My mom came Sunday so she could go with me to the doctor yesterday....any excuse to see Avery Claire, right, Nana?!
She got to see the nursery, which is far from complete, but getting closer. Mom brought some very pretty additions, which we'll blog about when everything is complete! I hope Avery Claire waits until the nursery is finished to make her appearance!

Photobucket

Nana made us pose for a pic with the glider we received as a gift. One day, Avery Claire can give her daddy a hard time about how excited he looks to be in this picture!!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Awww. The pic of you and your mom is soooo sweet. I know she is just so excited! Isn't it great how a baby makes you love and appreciate the people, who you already love and appreciate so much, even more?!? It's the best feeling:) I
am so happy for all of you! Love, Brandi
P.S. I do like the pic of you and Dusty also.

Louise said...

You and your Mom both look so good!! I'm glad you are still doing good!!! Keeping you in my prayers!! :) I'm taking all the notes from everyone I can these days!!! :)

Leigh said...

Brooke!! You are so cute pregnant!!! And your mom looks great!! Good luck with everything! The nursery I am sure looks adorable!

Post a Comment