Monday, February 22, 2010

34 weeks, 4 days ultrasound

Avery Claire weighs 5 lbs, 11 oz today. She's a very busy little girl and got all points today for movement, breathing, fluid, and growth!!

Today, the ultrasound tech said, "Wow! Look at all of that hair! And it's long!" So, Papa, I think she's definitely going to have hair!


My blood pressure was great today. Dr. Frazier said "it's even normal today!" She started checking for dilation and effacement (cervix thinning) today. I am not dilated (which is good), but my cervix is beginning to soften (which is also good).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so grateful for another good report from Dr. Frazier! I think we are going to need a brush for all that hair. Did you get a brush at one of the showers? I Love You, Mom

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she has her Mema's hair! Let's hope she keeps that hair. Glad to hear you had such a good check-up. Prayers are being answered! Love, Rana

Post a Comment