Monday, February 1, 2010

Avery Claire 31 weeks, 4 days

There's that sweet face!
Can you tell those feet are right under Mommy's ribs?!

Today's doctor visit went great! My mom went with me and got to see our sweet girl again. My blood pressure was lower than last week, and Avery Claire is growing like a weed! She gained a pound over this last week. My ultrasound tech said, "You've got a big baby!" And that's exactly what Dr. Frazier wants to hear! (Let's hope she doesn't gain a whole pound every week from here on...we aren't looking to set any records!)

Thanks for your prayers - they're working!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing our sweet Avery Claire today on the ultrasound! She is beautiful! Her mommy and daddy have a beautiful nursery prepared for their precious baby!!!!! Love you, Nana

Anonymous said...

Is that not just amazing!!!! I tear up everytime I see her. HAve a good day!! Love you all.
Tia

Brandi said...

Glad you had a good dr. visit. She is definitely growing! I agree, try not to set a record. It is not fun hearing all the nurses and dr. screaming how big they are when they are born and you are thinking, "oh, man I am going to be on the news for having a huge baby!"

Post a Comment