Monday, February 8, 2010

A Phone Call Would Have Been Nice

This is the view from my garage when I left to head to the doctor this morning. I had no reason to think that the view would be different just a few miles down the road...

Photobucket

However...this is the view from the bridge crossing the Tennessee River...

Photobucket

And below is the view from the parking lot at my doctor's office...
Needless to say, I'll be going back tomorrow to actually see the doctor (and Avery Claire).
The secretary informed when I called (because the parking lot was empty except for her car) that there weren't many people there and they were closing for the day.

Photobucket

Considering it was 8:35 and my appointment was at 8:30 (I was proud to be only 5 minutes late after driving on those roads), a phone call would have been considerate!

I'm choosing a glass half-full attitude - I get to leave the house 2 times this week!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Funny blog:0) I see it like you do... two trips out this week!!! Yeah!! Maybe you could stop by your favorite drive-thru for something special for you and Avery Claire.

Brandi said...

By the way, Bryan wants to know who was driving when you took the pic of the bridge.

Kate Smith said...

Yay - you get to leave the house again!!! Boo - for going to Florence for nothing!

Mrs. Kelly Rooks said...

Wow, we didn't get a single flake!! Hope today's appointment goes well! I love AC updates!

PS-Your hubby got so lucky with my old tests! I'm glad they helped someone!ha!

Anonymous said...

Brooke, I am glad that I did not know that you were driving in those conditions yesterday! I am thankful that you made it safely home! We are looking forward to more pictures of our sweet Avery Claire tomorrow! We continue to pray for good visits to Dr Frazier! I Love You, Mom

Post a Comment